Colorado Funeral Directors Association
P. O. Box 631664
Highlands Ranch, Colorado 80163-1664
CFDA staff will be away from the office April 13-27, 2018. Email messages will be checked periodically but do not expect a response until the week of April 30.
CFDA is a small, volunteer-driven organization and employs one part-time staff person to assist in managing operations, attending meetings and other business affairs.
Before calling the CFDA office, please click on the links below for answers to common questions.
- Laws, regulations and licensing requirements in Colorado
- Applications for professional certification through the Colorado Funeral Service Board
- Annual Convention, district meetings and other education programs
- Membership as a Funeral Establishment or Allied Member of CFDA
- Advertising for job openings, events or placing classified ads
If you send an email or leave a voice message, be sure to include the following details:
- Your first and last name
- Your organization or company
- Specific question, request and brief explanation
- An email reply address and/or call back number
Most calls are returned within 2-3 business days but replies will take longer during high activity periods due to limited resources. CFDA staff will be away from the office April 13-27, 2018. Email messages will be checked periodically but do not expect a response until the week of April 30.
We hope you'll use CFDA's web site as a 24/7 resource for information.
Media Spokesperson: For public relations inquiries, please contact Chuck Bowman, CMSP, CFSP, CCO at 303-799-8383.For deliveries, please phone 303-791-2336.